Why choose Dean Trust Ardwick?
- A local school for local children, in the heart of the community.
- Traditional values and high expectations.
- Passionate and dedicated teachers and support staff.
- Relevant and dynamic curriculum and enrichment.
- Excellent academic progress and outcomes.
- Outstanding pastoral care and personal development.
- Ambitious pathways and aspirations for all our pupils.
- Trusted and effective relationships with our parents.
How will you help my child settle in at Dean Trust Ardwick?
- Transition visits to all partner primary schools for outstanding continuity of pastoral care.
- A full induction programme for all Year 6 pupils in the summer term.
- A welcome event for all parents to share key information about Dean Trust Ardwick.
- A summer school providing an extra boost in literacy and numeracy and team building activities to ensure pupils are ready for secondary education.
- A dedicated and specialist Year 7 team of form tutors, pupil support manager and head of year who work incredibly hard to ensure a smooth transition for all pupils.
- Specialist inclusion team who understand the needs of each pupil.
We are sorry we are unable to invite you into our wonderful school at the moment and look forward to meeting you soon. Please find our prospectus and key information below.